Sunday 8 July 2007

Finished!


I finished my shawl! I've been making it for a while, and just got around to finishing it off. Isn't it pretty?? I was sort of uncertain about the colour for a while - it's a bit yellow, really. It's sort of undyed wool, but bleached, so it's quite bright. I'm keener now though - I think it'll go quite well with most of my brown stuff. I can always give it to my mum if I decide the it is wrong; it might be a bit old for me, if you know what I mean. I was also debating the number of tassels. I could add about the same again between the ones I've already put on it. Any suggestions? Incidentally, sorry for the mess you can see around, but I'm in the middle of packing.

Oh, and the lemonade? With the grapefruit, you need less sugar, but it's really rather nice. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment